★★★ Exclusive Offer of 5% Off Discount for Interota Members★★★
｜Regular Price: 900 NTD/Person｜Discounted Price：855NTD/Person
The first puppet theater restaurant ever to offer to the public in Taiwan, which was also named as “the The Most Bizarre Restaurants in the World” by the TLC Channel in 2013.
“A Little Gem in Taipei”, reported by a Malaysian tourist on TripAdvisor.
Moreover, fictional stories of Wu-Lin, mimic to the middle-earth world in The Lord of the Rings, and roles enacted by the puppets certainly will propel audience’s blood toward the heart.
“It [Bu-Dai-Xi] is such a power and force that I can really feel ‘Wow! There is such emotion,” described by Matt Smith of Zoetrope International.
The Hand puppet (Chinese：Bu-Dai-Xi or 布袋戲) is a type of opera using cloth puppets that originated during the 17th century in Quanzhou or Zhangzhou of China's Fujian province, and historically practiced in the Min Nan-speaking areas such as Quanzhou, Zhangzhou, the Guangdong region of Chaoshan, and other parts of southern China. It had since established itself more firmly and contemporarily as a popular art form in Taiwan from its Golden Era in the 50s throughout the rise of television and broadcasting in the 70s. Today, the puppet culture continues its journey to attract puppet lovers around the world.
Take this opportunity for being a travel expert yourself and enjoy the foods and the puppet show all together in just one place. Come experience the manipulation of puppets and be a puppeteer in the storyline told by the Taiwanese culture.
Part 1 – Main Show
- Story Line：The Mayor and the Lion.
- Scene 1：A funny mayor greets the audience
- Scene 2：Two boys perform Chinese kungfu
- Scene 3：The lion strolls around, sleeps, tumbles, greets and then loses its temper.
- Scene 4：The mayor plays with the lion.
- Scene 5：A cannibal monster claims that he is afraid of any hard rocks that you throw…
Part 2 – Introduce Taiwanese Hand Puppet and to learn traditional Taiwan Hand Puppet, every guest can learn how to perform with puppets.
Part 3 – Invite you up on the stage to perform.
-To join the performance on the stage and experience "Taiwan Hand Puppet" with us
3 different practice of Hand Puppet performance.
Language：English & Chinese &Taiwanese. Suit for any kinds of nationality and age.
Taiwan Hand Puppet show + delicious traditional Taiwanese dish.
Join the performance and experience on the stage.
1. If not much people to join this tour (minimum limitation: 20 people) or private tour is requested, we will have an additional charge.
2. Precaution information and contact information will be sent before set off. Please keep an eye on your email.
3. Please be on time in activity day. If you don't show up or don't follow the lead of guide because of any personal reasons, we will not refund.
The cost includes ：
1 .Watch puppetry.
2. Learn puppetry skills even voice for puppetry.
3. Experience perform on stage (for who are interested)
4. Meals, drinks
The cost does not include：
If make cancellation 7 days prior the departure day, 100% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 4-7 days prior the departure day, 70% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 3 days prior the departure day, no tour fee will be refunded.
If the activity is suspended due to the cause which can not be ascribed to the organizer, no refund will be issued.
Tripbaa will inform you of postponement or refund if there is any force majeure.