About the tour
★★★ Exclusive Offer of 5% Off Discount for Interota Members★★★
｜regular price: 8500 NTD/person｜Discounted price：8075NTD/person
The Eastern part of Taiwan is not only famous for its magnificent landscape, but the abundance of aboriginal culture and indigenous areas as well. Visitors can explore the beauty of Taiwan by either walking, or paddling a canoe for an in-depth tour.
The package tour starts with creative meal designed by Taroko aborigines. Plus various dishes made from local ingredients, the flavor of the creative cuisine is made to great fusion of the Chinese and the Western element. Moreover, the unexpected taste will surprise the visitors and remain in time.
After the meal, visitors will be guided to take a walk to Taroko Bruwan and to appreciate the beauty of the geographical terrace. Furthermore, visitors will take a walk on the extraordinary scenery of Taroko Swallow Grotto Trail--the path here is caught between cliffs. When the night is decending, guide will lead the visitors to Cingshui Cliff and set up the base camp on the beach for the evening. Campers may listen to the waves crushing onto the shore ambient sound on the beach and enjoy a barbecue grills fest. At this point in life, what more could we ask for? Don’t you agree?
On the second day of the trip, we will grab our gears and get prepared for launching the oceanic activities for the day. It is nothing special to wait for sunrise or paddling a canoe. But if one can enjoy sunrise while do the canoeing in the cobalt blue ocean, then it will be an odd and a rare experience. One shall never miss it.
Later, we will head back to Hualien and Watch Ten Drum Art Performance Group for its original repertoire and experience the most emotional and spiritual performance. After the performance, we will talk a walk in the city and take good pictures for the end of the memorable journey.
－ Accommodation －
＃Tent: 4~6people / tent
＃4 people would share a tent. We will assign you a tent according to gender.
08:30 Meet at Taipei station north Gate 1.
09:00-12:00 Take a train to Hualien.
12:30-14:00 Lunch: Taroko aborigine style meal.
14:00-15:00 Taroko Bruwan geography-Taroko culture introduction.
15:15-16:00 Swallow Grotto Wonder.
17:00-17:30 Prepare to camp in cingshui cliff.
17:30------- BBQ in beach!
04:00- 09:00 Canoe in cingshui cliff to watch sun rise.
10:00-11:30 Hualien Ten drum cultural village - Watch original repertoire.
11:30-12:30 Walking in Hualien city (travel without a tour guide)
12:45-13:45 Lunch: burma style dishes
14:30-17:00 Return by train.
Canoeing in the azure ocean and enjoy sunrise.
Camping in natural environment (you don' have to prepare camp facility) to watch the stars and moon.
Enjoy the show which nominated for Domestic and International Golden Melody Awards, Grammy Awards, and American Independent Awards
1. Tents area has no electricity and water. In order to maintain the natural beach and insist the idea of low development, we only provide simplified bath.
2. Safety is our priority. If the weather is not ideal for camping, we will provide backup camping area.
3. The weather will cause various waves. If you don』t have exercise habit or easy to get dizzy then it will be a very difficult canoe trip for you. We recommend that you evaluate your physical condition before you sign up (Total kilometer: 10-12 kilometer).
4. We have the right to cancel or change the schedule if weather or another force factors that can't allow us to follow the agenda.
5. Please be on time on the activity day. Due to personal factors that you can't affected our the , we will not refund.
6. Preparation and contact information will be sent before set off. Please keep an eye on your email.
7. If not much people to join our tour, we will notify you before activity day. You have the right to change to another tour or fully refund
8. If rain in activity day, we will arrange you to join the backup tour. Further information is according to prior notification.
The cost includes ：
- Traffic: Train and shuttle bus
- Facility: Kayak equipment(boat, paddle, others)、camp facility .
- Activities: Ticket and guide tour.
- Food: First day: lunch and dinner. The second day: breakfast and lunch.
The cost does not include：
- Not mention schedule/ fees
If make cancellation 41 days prior the departure day, 95% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 31 days prior the departure day, 90% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 21-30 days prior the departure day, 80% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 2-20 days prior the departure, 70% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 1 day prior the departure day, 50% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation at departure day, no tour fee will be refunded.
If the activity is suspended due to the cause which can not be ascribed to the organizer, no refund will be issued.
Tripbaa will inform you of postponement or refund if there is any force majeure.