While coming to Changhua, you can not miss Lukang old street!
Lukang is northwest of Changhua plain, and is located at the north shore of Lukang brook. It is one of the most early-developed cities. Nowadays, you can stroll along the Lukang old street, visit a variety of monuments, learn about the old stories, and enjoy the traditional delicacies. How interesting it is!
In recent days, a number of local people are aware of the importance of history and culture conservation as well as continuation, and those people start engaging in the work of tour guide. Besides, you can visit the traditional temple in Lukang, such as Longshan temple, Tianhou temple, and Chenghuang temple, exploring the craft from a few decades before. Let’s take the cycle rickshaw ride together with the locals visiting Lukang.
Guihua Lane Artist Village> Historic Site Preservation Area> Jiuqu Lane> Shiyilou> Yilou> Ｗalls of Jars> Lukang Folk Arts Museum
Take the cycle rickshaw ride to visit Lukang city.
Visit the Lukang Folk Art Museum gathering a variety of Lukang antiques
Taste Lukang traditional delicies
- Please make an appointment 7 days before the departed day.
- Suggested that you can wear casual clothes and sneaker.
- Please prepare the suntan lotion, umbrella, drinking water, and photographic equipment.
- The schedule might be adjusted according to the tour or spot.
- No show without reason or leaving the tour voluntarily are regarded as abandonment, and the company will not refund the money.
The cost detail
The cost includes ：
- Cycle rickshaw ride tour
- Ticket of Lukang Folk Art Museum
- English tour fee
The cost does not include：
- Personal Consumption
If make cancellation 7 days prior the departure day, 100% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 4-7 days prior the departure day, 70% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 3 days prior the departure day, no tour fee will be refunded.
If the activity is suspended due to the cause which can not be ascribed to the organizer, no refund will be issued.
Tripbaa will inform you of postponement or refund if there is any force majeure.