About the tour
Main Peak of Mt. Jade - The highest peak in northeast Asia
5-star luxurious Paiyun Lodge
The highest point of central cross-island highway – Tataka
No need to prepare and carry the equipment on your own.
Let the good luck push you forward!
Mt. Jade is the highest peak in northeast Asia. The snow covers the mountain in winter times. It is not easy to reach the main peak of Mt. Jade. You have to draw 35 days prior the departure day, and therefore you are permitted to enter the mountain if you are lucky enough!
Hence, let’s start the challenging two days and one night trip with the luck!
Start at Tataka; you can see various aspect of the Mr. Jade while passing through numerous scenic spots, and collect all the picturesque scenes into your own memory treasure box. Before reaching the peak of the mountain, the climbers usually take a rest at Paiyun Lodge, and prepare to reach the mountain peak.
That is why the view of mountain peak turns out to be the most unforgettable harvest for every climber!
1800 Banqiao Train Station North Gate 2
2400 Dong-Pu Villa
0700 Start off
0710 Check point
0730 Tataka entrance
0900 Menglu Pavilion
1030 Viewing point of west peak (Please prepare your own lunch)
1400 Paiyun Lodge
0300 Paiyun Lodge (Breakfast time)
0330 Start off
0400 South Branch
0500 North Branch
0600 Mr. Jade Main Peak (Altitude: 3952 feet)
0800 Paiyun Lodge (Brunch)
1400 Tataka entrance (Please prepare your own lunch.)
1900 Banqiao Train Station
Meet point：Banqiao Train Station North Gate 2
Please arrange your own transport.
It matches to the description
Expert has nice attitude with customers
The tour schedule is well arranged
Expert has good communication skill
The tour is well worth it's value
- Concerning, the mountaineering tour, the participants can obtain entrance permit only through the draw 35 days prior the tour. Please be aware that it is not possible to change the participant or require for refund if you get the entrance permit. If you do not get the entrance permit, all the money will be refunded.
- Schedule Adjustment: The schedule may be adjusted according to the weather or other specific factors. Please refer to the “Pre-notification”.
- Please consider your own physical condition before the tour. Age limit: At least 18 and above.
After registration, if you need to make cancel due to personal reason, the refund system is as follows:
- If make cancel 15~30 days prior the tour, refund 60% of the total charge.
- If make cancel 7~14 days prior the tour, refund 40% of the total charge.
- If make cancel 4~6 days prior the tour, refund 20% of the total charge.
- If make cancel 3 days prior the tour, no refund will be issued.
- Please be punctual for the activity. To protect other member’s right, the tour will not wait for the person late for the activity, and the company will not refund the money back as well.
- If Central Weather Bureau issue the typhoon warning, heavy rain warning, mountain closing warning, then, the company reserve the right to cancel the tour and refund all the money back.
- During the tour, please follow the guide’s instruction, and do not leave without permission. If leave without permission or do not listen to the discourage from the guide and members, then, the one who leave the tour without permission should be responsible for the derived fee and the legal liability.
- Please be aware that there is potential danger while engaging in mountain climbing and hiking in the wilds. If there is an accident, it may cause injury or death. Therefore, please consider your own physical condition before registration. The one having heart disease, fear of height or hypertension are not suitable for the tour. Besides, if the participant is pregnant or too young for the tour, please do not register as well. If you have any physical concern, please refer to the doctor first. When registering, please inform us of your physical condition.
The cost includes ：
- Transport between Banqiao and Tataka parking lot
- Tour guide fee
- Agent fee for mountain entrance permit
- The equipment
- Paiyun Lodge
- Departure day: Dong-Pu lodge accommodation
- First day breakfast and dinner
- Second day breakfast and brunch
The cost does not include：
- Please prepare your own lunch for 3days
- Check point- Shuttle bus from Tataka entrance (one-way trip): NT$ 100
- Personal medicine
After application, if you make cancellation or postpone the tour due to personal reason , the refund rule is as follows:
If make cancellation 15-30 days prior the departure day, 60% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 7-14 days prior the departure day, 40% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 3-6 days prior the departure day, 20% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 3 days prior the departure day, no tour fee will be refunded.
If the activity is suspended due to the cause which can not be ascribed to the organizer, no refund will be issued.
Tripbaa will inform you of postponement or refund if there is any force majeure.