Unique rafting Taradok trip, you can experience the rafting with the cozy breeze, and appreciate the spectacular mountain during rafting. Tatadok in Amis language means flowing downstream. Follow the warrior to raft downstream, listening the stories about Amis, netting, catching shrimp, picnicking, enjoying the culture and nature at Amis Tribe. After ashore, you can go back to the tribe and enjoy the local meal, the ingredients all come from organic seasonal vegetable planted by locals and the fish as well as shrimp from Hsiukuluan River. Later, visit the traditional house with an aboriginal tour guide, experiencing the unique and beauty of Chimei tribe.
Experience Amis Tatadok Rafting.
Experience the ecology of Hsiukuluan River, netting, catching shrimp, hot pot picnic
Explore thatched cottage at Chimei tribe and enjoy the tribal meal.
- For the one with heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, hypertension, and other major diseases, please do not participate.
- To protect yourself, please wear long-sleeved clothes (to prevent sunburn), hat, antiskid shoes or sneakers, but no slippers.
- Currently, the authority does not set any age limit about rafting; however, it is recommended that people aged above 7 and under 65 years old are encouraged to participate Tatadok tour.
- Please prepare the clothes, towel, suntan lotion and personal medicine.
The cost detail
The cost includes ：
- guidance fee
- Hsiukuluan River ecological experience
- stone hot pot
- tribal meal
Additional purchase items：
Stay： $ 1,100 TWD dinner&BnB
Shuttle： $ 400 TWD Ruisui station ride to Hualien Ruisui rafting center $ 200 TWD
If make cancellation 7 days prior the departure day, 100% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 4-7 days prior the departure day, 70% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 3 days prior the departure day, no tour fee will be refunded.
If the activity is suspended due to the cause which can not be ascribed to the organizer, no refund will be issued.
Tripbaa will inform you of postponement or refund if there is any force majeure.