About the tour
While you come to Taiwan, where is the must-visit? Old town and historic street
In Taiwan, there are a number of distinctive towns and streets. Lukang street is the most unique one among all the towns and streets. While coming to Lukang, you can visit the old street, enjoy the local delicacies, and explore the ecological wonders of Wanggong fishing port.
Lukang is northwest of Changhua plain, and is located at the north shore of Lukang brook. Lukang is one of the most important port in the past times. Nowadays, Lukang still remains the old buildings, traditional food, and oyster industry. Let's follow the step of local people and find out the lifestyle in the mid 18th!
- Meeting point
- Lukang town (Longshan Temple / Lukang old street / Lantern painting DIY or Cycle Richshaw Ride)
- Wanggong Oyster Art Museum
- Intertidal Exploration of Oyster Farms
- Please make an appointment 7 days before the departed day.
- Suggested that you can wear casual clothes and sneaker.
- Please prepare the suntan lotion, umbrella, drinking water, and photographic equipment.
- The schedule might be adjusted according to the tour or spot.
- No show without reason or leaving the tour voluntarily are regarded as abandonment, and the company will not refund the money.
The cost includes ：
- Shuttle bus service within the hotels in Taichung city and Changhua city
- Shuttle bus service
- bilingual guide
- Lantern painting DIY or Cycle Richshaw Ride
The cost does not include：
- Personal consumption
If make cancellation 41 days prior the departure day, 95% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 31 days prior the departure day, 90% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 21-30 days prior the departure day, 80% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 2-20 days prior the departure, 70% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation 1 day prior the departure day, 50% of tour fee will be refunded.
If make cancellation at departure day, no tour fee will be refunded.
If the activity is suspended due to the cause which can not be ascribed to the organizer, no refund will be issued.
Tripbaa will inform you of postponement or refund if there is any force majeure.
It matches to the description
Expert has nice attitude with customers
The tour schedule is well arranged
Expert has good communication skill
The tour is well worth it's value
FromTaiwan ‧ 2016-06-04
FromTaiwan ‧ 2016-05-19