In order to preserve the rights and interests of all passengers, registration is deemed to be an agreement to abide by the following regulations.
1. The camping site is an outdoor environment with a large temperature difference between morning and evening. It is recommended to bring warm clothes and rain gear in case of emergency.
2. The actual tent stay will be arranged by Cha Yeli.
3. In order to protect everyone’s sleep quality, the volume control period is from 10 pm to 7 am the next day. Please follow the mountain safety regulations to reduce the sound volume and maintain peace.
4. For the sake of cleanliness and safety inside the tent, please do not wear shoes into the tent. No eating or drinking (except boiled water) or jumping on the bed is allowed in the tent.
5. The sockets in the tent are only for low-power devices. It is strictly prohibited to use generators and high-capacity electrical appliances, such as induction cookers, heaters, air fryers, microwave ovens, electric stick rolls, hair dryers, electric pots, refrigerators, ovens, and high-decibel audio equipment. etc... If the use of other electrical appliances causes wires to catch fire or trip, or the tent is damaged, the guest shall be responsible for the damage.
6. If the tent body is damaged intentionally or negligently, or the facilities in the tent area, as well as the furniture and furnishings in the tent are taken away, Chayeli will require the destroyer to compensate according to the market value of the damaged or lost items; if it is dirty, In case of damage (such as bedwetting, wine stains, alcohol smell, vomiting, blood stains, etc.), a cleaning fee of more than 5,000 yuan per account will be charged. In the above cases, applicants shall be jointly and severally liable for compensation.
7. Those who bring pets (an additional cleaning fee of 500 yuan is required) must put a chain on your pet, and do a good job in self-management and cleaning of excrement. Pets are prohibited from moving freely and do not let pets run into other people's areas. Please do not bring dangerous, aggressive, or uncontrolled pets. In order to protect the safety of visitors, the camp owner reserves the right to refuse entry to the camp area. If you injure others or damage other people's equipment, you are responsible for your own responsibility and have nothing to do with this camp.
1. During outdoor activities, we will coexist with small creatures in nature. If you are allergic to mosquitoes, please avoid applying perfume or strong-smelling skin care products, wear long sleeves and long pants, and carry mosquito repellents to avoid triggering Allergies; Chanori will not be responsible for compensation or refunds for any bites or damage caused by natural creatures. If you are interested, please consider participating!
2. When children play in the camp area during their stay, parents are kindly requested to accompany them at all times and pay attention to safety. They are not allowed to run or jump in the dining area, and are not allowed to throw stones or other hard objects that can harm other people's bodies or property (for example: BB toy guns, Throwing baseballs, rocks or hard objects, etc.). If there is any injury to others or damage to property due to the above, please be responsible for it. Chanori will not be held responsible.
3. In order to ensure the quality of accommodation for all passengers, smoking (including e-cigarettes), contraband, gambling, playing mahjong or other illegal activities is strictly prohibited in tents and accommodation areas. Please go to the designated area to cook, make a fire, or barbecue.
4. Sky lanterns, fireworks, firecrackers, firecrackers, BB bombs, karaoke and other activities are prohibited in the camp area. If any damage is caused, compensation will be paid according to the price.
1. Rivers and streams belong to nature and are not covered by camp insurance. Please pay attention to your own safety.
2. You must walk in groups when entering rivers and streams. Minors are asked to be accompanied by their parents and wear safety protective gear.
3. The waters of streams are of different depths and often contain hidden rapids and whirlpools, so special attention should be paid to safety.
4. The bottom of the water is mostly slippery pebbles, so be careful to avoid slipping when walking in the water.
5. Children under 10 years old are required to be accompanied by their parents at all times.
6. Do not run or chase around the paddling pool to avoid slipping and injury.
7. Do not push people into the water at will by the paddling pool to avoid hitting others or getting injured by hitting the edge of the pool.
8. Diving is strictly prohibited! Shallow water can easily cause cervical spine injury and lifelong paralysis.
9. If you feel chilly or are about to have cramps, you should go ashore immediately to rest.
10. The creek is a natural environment. Please ensure your own safety and bring your own protective equipment. If you want to play in the water, you must be accompanied by an adult.
11. Rivers protect moisture. If there are river shrimps, crabs, or river fish, please wait until you finish watching the ink.
■Parking and Others Parking and Others
1. The camp parking lot is free for use only during the event.
2. In order to maintain the environment of the camp, it is prohibited to light fires, barbecue, or cook food directly on the ground to prevent the turf from drying out.
3. The campground parking lot is for parking only. Please carry your personal valuables with you or place them in your personal car and lock them. If there are any vehicle or financial losses during the event, Chanori will not be responsible or liable for custody, evidence, testimony or subsequent negotiation.
4. If there are any unsatisfied matters in the check-in instructions for any activities at the Chaneyeli Tent, Chaneyeli reserves the right to add or modify them at any time.