■ Check-in time is 4 p.m.; check-out time: 11 p.m.; please abide by the hotel's check-out time. If there is a late check-out, an additional fee of NT$1,000 will be charged for every additional hour. When checking out, be sure to return the room key.
■ Please check in according to the number of people booked. You are not allowed to increase the number of guests.
■ Pets are not allowed; visitors are not allowed after 23:00 to avoid disturbing • Please take your valuables with you and you will be responsible for any loss.
■ Zhenguo B&B is located in a quiet residential community. Guests are kindly requested to keep their voices soft after 10 o'clock. The volume of TVs, projectors, etc. should also be kept at a suitable volume at night. If the sound is too loud, neighbors will report and fine them. , the fine must be absorbed by the guest (the fine is NT$10000-NT$50000) stipulated in Article 55, Item 3 of the Tourism Regulations.
■ Continuing on from the above, if your neighbor complains that the sound is too loud during your stay, which has affected the normal residents of the neighbor, and if you do not improve after persuasion, the owner of the B&B has the right to ask you to move out of the B&B immediately without any refund of the room payment.
■ If the sensor buckle or key is lost or damaged, a production fee of NT$1,000 per set will be charged.
■ For safety reasons, only light food, hot pot cooking, and simple frying are provided. Please do not use fried food, such as pots and pans. Tableware must be cleaned after use, and food waste must be sorted for recycling.
■ Dining is not allowed in the room. If you need to dine, please go to the dining table on the first floor.
■ Please turn off lights and electrical appliances.
■ Please do not move the indoor furnishings (beds, LCD TVs) at will, damage or take away the equipment and items in the B&B. If there is any damage or loss, compensation will be required according to the price.
■ Smoking is prohibited in the entire building, with a fine of NT$5,000. If you need to smoke, please go outside the building.
■ Taking drugs, drinking alcohol, gambling, making loud noises, making troubles, setting off firecrackers and any illegal behavior are prohibited; any violation will be dealt with directly to the police.
■ There is a barbecue area on the top floor of the B&B. Users should pay attention to the safety of barbecue and the smell of barbecue smoke.
■ If you need baby products, please inform the hotel in advance in the notes on the order or by calling.
(1) Children under the age of 12 are strictly prohibited from using it independently. If there are children under the age of 12 using the pool, an adult or guardian must be accompanied by the pool and assume the relevant responsibilities for safety and supervision.
(2) Persons suffering from infectious diseases, heart disease, epilepsy, eye diseases, skin diseases, excessive drinking, drunkenness or physical discomfort are not allowed to enter the pool.
(3) Swimmers should wear swimwear, a swimming cap, and swimming goggles, and wet themselves at the edge of the pool before entering the pool.
(4) For safety reasons, those over 12 years old who use the swimming pool must go together and cannot use it alone to avoid having no one to call for help when danger occurs.
(5) To use the paddling pool, you need to sign a responsibility document.
• If there is any violation of the provisions related to the accommodation regulations, we have the right to terminate the housing rights and ask for compensation, and the police will be called.