1. According to the Japanese hotel law, filling out ‘Guest Registration Form’, collecting passport copy and identity confirmation are mandatory before check in.
2. It is prohibited to invite friends who are not in your reservation to stay overnight.
3. No pets
4. Please pay attention to your volume.
4.1 Please drop the volume between 9 pm and 8 am, especially be careful of making noise with trolley bags
4.2 Excessive drinking and parties are strictly prohibited indoors.
5. Carefully sort your garbage and recycles resources.
5.1 Please separate garbage carefully and cooperate in recycling resources.
6. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
6.1 Smoking on the street is prohibited throughout the city, includes walking and smoking as well as smoking while standing on the street, even if you are using portable ashtrays.
6.2 Even if you smoke at the designated area, depending on the direction of the wind, the smoke may flow to neighbors and passers-by on the road, causing annoyance and nuisance, so please be considerate.
6.3 Smoking is strictly prohibited in the room. If we find that you were smoking indoors, we must ask you for the additional fees JPY300,000.
7. Beware of fire. Firework, candles or whatever might cause fire is all forbidden.
8. Our default housekeeping setting is ECO-friendly.
9. Please abide by our check out time 10am. If we are unable to clean the room due to your late check out, we must ask you additional fees.
10. If you leave your stroller or suitcase in the room, you will have to pay a high processing fee (calculated by the government of Osaka Naniwa City).
11. Having food with heavy or strong smell is not allowed in the room. If there is any smell that makes you uncomfortable, please contact our staff.
12. Police office: 110, Fire department: 119, Ambulance: 119