Our hostel is a home for all holiday makers who enjoy backpack travelling experience.
Our location is very easily access within a walking distance to all wonder of Bangkok. We are located right on the first road of Thailand called " Charoenkrung road" at Sikak Phrayasi Intersection, which is the center of the commerce and trading from the past until now.
We are really close to everything, so you can save your money in travelling around the city. You can either walk or cycle or catch a bus from the front.
- Wat Pho, Wat Arun, The Grand Palace, Bangkok Pillar City Shrine, National Museum are within 5 minutes walk.
- Khaosarn Road, for clubbing or departing to all beaches in Thailand, is just 15 minutes walk down the road.
- The Old Siam Plaza, for traditional Thai dessert tasting and Thai fabric shopping, is just around the corner
- Bank and Money exchange are opposite to the hostel
- Pak Klong Talad, the biggest flower market in Thailand is just around the corner
- Ban Mo, the biggest electronic and parts market is just on the opposite site of the hostel.
- Pahurat, the biggest fabric market in Bangkok know as Little India, is just 10 minutes walk.
- Klongthom and Sampeng, the biggest retail market for everything, just 10 minutes by bike.
- China town, a big food hub for the Bangkokian, is just 15 minutes by bike. There're plenty of food you should try!